fullbar.com has anyone tried it ?

Has anyone tried FullBar ? at www.fullbar.com I Was Just wondering if it really helps to lose weight. Those full bars for diet come in six flavors of bars that range from cocoa chip to cranberry almond. The full bar food products, have between 150-180 calorie. I came across this product FULLBAR on their web site at fullbar.com last week and I'm undecided if I'll go ahead with this kind of weight loss diet program ! I know that diet needs to be constantly accessed to make sure that the body is getting all the required nourishment and in adequate measures. Well I've tried a lot diet wonder but nothing seems to work with me. One month ago I subscribed to a fitness center in my neighborhood, but I find it hard to be persevering... So I'm looking for a miracle product !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried it it really doesnt work.im doing the akins diet im loseing weight on akins try it

Anonymous said...

I use them, they work for me. You should give them a try!

Anonymous said...

I tried them and they do make me less hungry at dinner. I've lost about 8 pounds so far.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying Fullbar diet since a week now. I will give you my review in a month on this weigh loss diet. Anita