Do dead people watch you shower ?

Here is precisely the question that I was asking my self this morning in the shower. Do dead people watch me shower ? ... Well actually It never came to mind cause I know that We have some privacy rules in the bathroom... lol... Just kidding. Well this question just hit the first place this morning on Google Trend and I was wondering if really people were looking to the answer to this on the Internet. So I Google it and found that it's the title of a book written by Concetta Bertoldi medium and author from New Jersey. She is a full-time medium and consults regularly with members of Britain's royal family, American celebrities, politicians, and others. I didn't read that book, well I'm not really in those kind of things... But that book is really popular right now and I found a good review, so here is the link ... Have a nice day..

http://blogs.suntimes.com/bookroom/2008/01/lifing_it_up_with_the_dead.html

Do dead people watch you shower, psychic, medium, Concetta Bertoldi, celebrities, royal,

0 comments: