What is www.gotspringcrush.com ?

I just receive this morning 5 text message on my cell from someone I don't know and He said that someone had a crush on me and to find out go to www.gotspringcrush.com . What the ... this all about and how come did that person get my name and phone number. Well I did some search and found that this is a compagny who generates junk text messages on your cell phone. Warning...These are unsolicited and cost you $0.20 per message. So that's bs... How come these kind of crap enterprise can get my name and phone number so easily...I can't believe It. I've heard there's a website you can register and you'll be on the Do Not Call List for every kind of spamming calls. So I will try to find the adress and register.

ugotacrush.com, ugotacrush, www.gotspringcrush.com, gotspringcrush.com, got spring crush

0 comments: