www.Goodhousekeeping.com - Good Housekeeping Magazine

www.Goodhousekeeping.com - Good Housekeeping Magazine - Goodhousekeeping com is the official website the American monthly periodical Magazine for women - Goodhousekeeping. On the website you'll find a short summarize of their monthly magazine main topic, their offering also magazine subscription service via Internet. Good Housekeeping is an American monthly magazine owned by Hearst Corporation. The magazine was founded on May 2nd, 1885 by Clark W. Bryan with Holyoke, in Massachusetts. Good Housekeeping Goodhousekeeping.com focuses on food, nutrition, online coupons, fashion, beauty, sweepstakes, relationships, home decorating and home care, health and childcare, and consumer and social issues. I love good houskeeping magazine ! It's entertaining...it has very good articles...great good housekeeping recipes and various topics each month of interest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

Somebody essentially help to make critically articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular submit amazing. Excellent job!
Excellent website. Lots of helpful info here. I¡¦m sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your sweat!
hi!,I love your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch more about your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to peer you.